Fluent In Canine®- Level 1
Bridging The Communication Gap
This Dog Training Class Utilizes a Holistic Approach to Resolving Behavioral Issues.
- Zero stress for your dog, no matter what behavioral issues you need help with.
- Your dog stays home while you learn skills to better help them.
- Implement what you learn at home each week while receiving ongoing training & support for 6 weeks.
- Learn a kind, respectful, gadget-free and natural approach.
What you will learn:
- How dogs think.
- Why they behave as they do.
- The language & culture of dogs.
- How dogs perceive the world & what causes anxiety, fear & behavioral issues.
- How to help your dog learn Self Control & Willing Co-operation.
- How to implement a loving, natural way of communicating that will resolve behavioral issues.
By respecting a dog’s instinct and approaching behavioral issues from a perspective of understanding and compassion you will help your dog learn to feel safe and trust you. This allows your dog to relax, feel calm & happy as you are helping to remove their stress.
Why this class is perfect for you and your dog- Adult dogs, adopted dogs, puppies- At each class you will learn valuable information giving you a new perspective & understanding of your dog & its behavior. A new topic will be covered each week addressing canine culture, the language of dogs, different behavioral issues & how to resolve those issues. Each week you will be asked to practice what you have learned from previous classes at home with your dog while getting ongoing training and support.
Behavioral Issues Addressed: Fears, anxiety, aggression, mouthing, jumping up, visitors arriving, bolting through the door, pulling on the leash, excessive barking…
If you are ready to create a deeper bond with your dog, are willing to learn, have the time and dedication to implement what you learn each week at home please apply to participate in the upcoming class by filling out an application, after which Sarah-Anne (Read Bio) will call you to pre-approve you & ensure that the class is a good fit for you.
MUST PRE-APPLY TO PARTICIPATE
6 WEEK COMMITMENT TO PARTICIPATE
CLASS BEGINS - in the spring 2017
COST: $250 per family